Methodology for Vehicle Valuation Services: The Recognized Authority
- Assignments may be submitted through our secure website portal, email, phone or fax.
- VINsure ™, VVSi’s proprietary VIN verification and fraud prevention tool, analyzes the VIN for accuracy and reports any discrepancies, as well as any previous valuation history.
- All representative vehicles are verified by VVSi to ensure accuracy and availability.
- Valuations reflect all current market trends and/or regional differences.
- VVSi’s valuation methodology is compliant in all 50 states.
- VVSi’s valuation reports are clear, concise, and easy to read, and provide detailed information on loss and all representative vehicles.
- Reports include aftermarket modifications, accessories, and pre and post-tax adjustments.
- Web accessible management reports can be user customized, and delivered via our secure website self-service tool.
Outstanding Customer Service
- Live representatives are available 12 hours a day with extended hours for catastrophic events.
- We provide 24 hour turnaround on most requests.
- Real time status updates are available online.
- Post valuation updates are typically addressed immediately and are clearly documented.